Saturday, July 10, 2010

Decorative Fun Floral And Nature Metal Business Card Holders

Dreamy Zinnia Business Card Case

I am pleased to offer my floral, animal, nature photography and digital art designs on decorative and functional metal business card cases. Available at my Smilin' Eyes Treasures Gifts Store at www.SmilinEyesTreasuresGifts.com

The silver plated business card holder measures 3 1/2" x 2 3/8", it's slim design is sized to fit comfortably in a pocket, salon apron, or purse. An ideal gift for a thank you gift, holidays and more. Made from durable aluminum, it can hold up to 12 business cards.

The photo is printed out on a high quality photo paper and coated with a top quality waterproof enamel that is crystal clear, with long time duration.

You can also create your own using your own business logo and images. A very professional presentation when handing out your calling cards.

If you purchase my business cards at SmilinEyesTreasures.com, I can create a business card holder to match the design on the business card.

I am frequently adding more images and designs. If you see an image you like from my SmilinEyesTreasures.com site and I have not yet added it to my business card holders, please contact me, and I will be happy to create it for you.

Here are some samples of my work.

Red Dahlia Decorative Business Card HolderCarousel Horse Decorative Business Card HolderGreyhounds Red Hearts Business Card HolderWinter Bluebird Decorative Business Card CaseKissing Ladybugs Decorative Business Card CaseYellow Primrose Decorative Business Card HolderDalmatian Puppy White Rose Business Card Holder Nestled Clematis Decorative Business Card Holder

www.SmilinEyesTreasuresGifts.com
www.SmilinEyesTreasures.com

No comments:

Post a Comment