Thursday, June 10, 2010

More Floral And Nature Gifts And Products For Home And Office

Kissing Ladybugs Tile Coaster

I am pleased to announce the opening of my newest site, Smilin' Eyes Treasures Gifts where I offer my flower, animal, and nature photography and digital art designs on even more products for home and office. Choose from decorative tile coasters, rubber coasters, watches, jewelry, business card holders, handbags, clocks, flip flops, microfiber cloths, porcelain ornaments, and much more. You can also make your own products with your own designs and favorite photos. You can also personalize all items with your own text.

I have just started adding photos and designs to this store, so check back often. Or, if you see an image or design in one of my other stores that you would like on a product here, please do contact me and I will be happy to add it for you immediately.

As always, please feel free to contact me for any help, questions, or requests. I will be pleased to help you create that very special gift or business product. Here are a few sample products.

No comments:

Post a Comment