Friday, June 18, 2010

Kissing Ladybugs Cards, Gifts, Products For Home And Office

Kissing Ladybugs Laminated Print
Laminated Print Available In My Gallery At Red Bubble

I love ladybugs - so much so that the logo for my stores is a ladybug. I was lucky to capture this cute picture of two ladybugs meeting on a wire fence and appearing to be kissing. It was on one of those days in the fall when it's warm and all the ladybugs are swarming. I was covered in ladybugs that day because they would just land right on me. I captured several great shots that day - this particular one I have entitled Kissing Ladybugs.

If you like this image, it is available on many cards, gifts, and products for home and office between my two sites www.SmilinEyesTreasures.com and www.SmilinEyesTreasuresGifts.com. You can purchase watches, jewelry, clocks, coasters, tiles, microfiber cloths, handbags, ornaments, business cards, postcards, mugs, mousepads, keychains, magnets, and more. Here are a few samples of items available. I hope you enjoy them.

At Smilin' Eyes Treasures Gifts

Kissing Ladybugs Pierced EarringsKissing Ladybugs Rubber CoastersKissing Ladybugs Wall ClockKissing Ladybugs Tile CoasterKissing Ladybugs Women's Flip FlopsKissing Ladybugs Girls Sling BagKissing Ladybugs Netbook Laptop CaseKissing Ladybugs Heart Shaped Ornament


At SmilinEyesTreasures.com


Mommy Play Date Calling Card Kissing Ladybugs profilecardLadybug Friends Animal Dishwasher Magnet magnetI Love You Ladybugs Customizable Photo Magnet magnetLadybug Friends Nature Photography Sticker stickerLadybug Friends Nature Photography Thank You Card cardLadybug Friends Nature Photography Mousepad mousepadLadybug Friends Kids Room Personalized Wall Poster printLadybug Friends Nature Photography Keds Sneaker kedsshoeLadybug Friends Nature Photography Travel Mug mug


1 comment: