Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Intense Llama Farm Animal Cards, Gifts, Products For Llama Lovers


I just adore llamas. They have a unique energy and quality about them. To my utter disappointment however, they don't seem to really like me. One day I stopped to admire two llamas that a woman was out walking with. She told me which one was very friendly and liked everyone, so as I was getting very close to it, it spit at me point blank in the face. The woman was horrified. I just laughed. But the really funny thing is that the other llama that she said doesn't like people much, came right over to me and wanted to be friends. So now, when I photograph or visit llamas, I admire them from a distance until I am quite sure they want my admiration.

This cute black llama was on a farm in a herd and was quite fascinated by me. He has such an intense look on his face it just makes me wonder what he was thinking. I have entitled this image Intense Llama, and it is available on a wide range of card, gifts and products for home and office.  You can see all of my llama products at my Smilin' Eyes Treasures Main Store.

If you have any questions or requests, please contact me and I will be happy to assist you. Here is a sample of products available. I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment