Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Personalized Cards And Gifts For Mom



We all know Moms are very special people. They are our heroes, either military or everyday heroes. I have started a line of gifts just for Moms in my Smilin' Eyes Treasures Photography Zazzle Gallery. Some of the designs are especially for Mother's Day, and some are for birthdays. You will find flowers, butterflies, birds, and more on cards, mugs, poster prints, magnets, keychains, mousepads, and more.

At Zazzle, you can personalize and customize items using the design tool. If there is a design or photograph in my Gallery that I have not yet made specifically for Moms, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to create it for you. Any questions or requests are always welcome.

Here's a sample of items already available.



Mom My Hero Mother's Day Card cardMom My Hero T-Shirt shirtMom My Hero Happy Birthday TravelCoffee Mug mugMom My Hero Bluebird Birthday Card cardMom My Hero Mother's Day Bluebird Photo Magnet magnetMom My Hero Butterfly Mother's Day Card cardMother's Day Butterfly Nature Coffee Mug mugMom My Hero White Rose Flower Photo T-Shirt shirtMom My Hero White Rose Flower Poster Print printMom My Hero Happy Birthday White Rose Keychain keychainMom My Hero Cedar Waxwing Nature Birthday Card cardMom My Hero Mother's Day Cedar Waxwing Coffee Mug mugHappy Birthday Mom Juggling Panda Bear Coffee Mug mugMom My Hero Red Rose Kaleidoscope T-Shirt shirtMom My Hero Mother's Day Roses Mousepad mousepadMom My Hero Regal Swan Mother's Day Card cardMom My Hero Birthday Regal Swan Travel Mug mugMom My Hero Regal Swan Nature Photo Apron apron




1 comment: