Wednesday, October 29, 2008

About Smilin' Eyes Treasures Photography


Hi and welcome! My name is Susan and I love to take pictures! I believe there is beauty everywhere, if we but take the time to see. My main focus is flowers and nature, but I'm always on the lookout for anything interesting to photograph. I offer the images I have captured and created as prints, posters, greeting and note cards, postcards, mugs, T shirts, tote bags, magnets, keychains, and more. At my Zazzle gallery, I even have the images on Keds sneakers, your feet sure won't look like everyone else's. My main store Smilin' Eyes Treasures is located at SmilinEyesTreasures.com. I also have a store Smilin' Eyes Treasures Photography at Greeting Card Universe where I have many more images available on cards that are not yet available in my main store or Zazzle gallery. On this blog I plan to post my images and products and include little stories about particular pictures and just talk about my thoughts and feelings about photography. For this first entry, I'd like to just show you a few of my favorite images.

This was a very friendly katydid or grasshopper that was in my backyard. He was in the grass and willing to pose, but it wouldn't make for a very good picture. I asked him if he'd mind if I moved him to a nearby rock. I picked him up and placed him on the rock and he very happily sat there while I took several shots. When I was finished, I thanked him, and he hopped away.







I think swans are one of the most beautiful creatures. I love to do close ups of faces and try to capture expressions and feelings. This fellow certainly has the "look of kings" in his eyes.




Here are some of the items these images are available on. Please visit my Zazzle gallery to see more.





No comments:

Post a Comment